Had to write this one down before it got lost in the deep creases of mommy brain:
During our morning chicken visit, I was trying to feed the chickens yogurt from my finger. Only one chick was brave enough to come over and eat. I said to the girls, "Maybe this one will be the Alpha female." Caeley promptly replied, "Yes, and I think Runty will be the Omega." Meara asks, "What is Omega?" Her sister commenced to fill her in on how Jesus is called the Alpha and the Omega, the First and Last. The Beginning and the End. So funny the lessons kids take away from school and then apply to life. I was thinking in terms of animals. Caeley was thinking in terms of Jesus. Naturally. (I'm half tempted to name those chickens Alpha and Omega!)
"Behold, I am coming soon, I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". -Revelation 22:12

No comments:
Post a Comment