Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blessed Easter

Sometimes I just can't believe how blessed I am...how much love God has surrounded me with...what great friends I have...and what a wonderful community we have found ourselves in.  Every year I am reminded of this most especially on Easter, and what a beautiful Easter it was.  Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!

Thank you Tee Tee for the wonderful baskets!

Our sacrifice beans have turned into JELLY beans!

Ailin finds her basket!

Excited!

"A chicken that poops gum!"

Going straight for the chocolate...who needs the presents!?!

All dressed for "Alleluia" (as Ailin calls Mass....)

Will she ever learn to smile normally for the camera?

My big girl.

I couldn't get over how pretty Meara looked today.

Daddy's ladies.

Ready for the egg hunt.

Happy faces!

Game face.

More game faces.

See?!
 
Daddy explains the egg hunt to Baby A.

Sometimes all you need is a little helping hand.

Fred didn't miss any of the action!

Sisters battle it out!

Who needs to dye eggs?  This was the chickens' gift to us today: NINE eggs again!  The standing record.

No comments:

Post a Comment