There is just joy today. Caeley made her First Communion and it's another milestone, another precious memory we will always have as a family. There really are no words for how special this day was, so I leave you with few of them, but many pictures.
Looking to Heaven
Godmother Colleen
(Will it ever be possible to get a good family picture again?)
Friends in Christ: Caeley and Isabelle
Godfather Double D (Dan)
God is so good.






Absolutely Beautiful, McV! :) May God Bless Caeley always! -DS
ReplyDeleteAww...congrats and many blessings to Caeley! (I remember her being called Kiwi!) And Christine - your hair is so long! You look great! Hope she had a wonderful day...it certainly looks like she did!
ReplyDeleteThat first "Looking to Heaven" Did choke me up for a second. I really appreciate these pictures. They are beautiful and I agree with Lauren. You look wonderful. Keep up the good work with the girls. You're a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteThese are such precious moments! Thank you for sharing them with us Christine. God bless you all today!
ReplyDeleteWow, Caeley had her First Communion already? And we were just discussing about First Communion prep materials just a few months back! Wish we knew earlier as we'd have loved to send Caeley a First Communion present... Maybe we can include that in with our next mail. She looked positively radiant and glowing! My heart just melted seeing these photos... Thanks for sharing, Christine!
ReplyDelete